Personal Injury Trust

Mark Thompson Law is your personal injury trust and accident compensation solicitor.


The only legitimate way to protect your means tested benefits and keep and use compensation.


With the aim of helping you back to normal as quickly as possible with the maximum compensation.

My approach

I am dedicated to providing you with the best legal advice and support for personal injury trusts and compensation.

What I do

Mark Thompson Law

Personal injury trust

A personal injury trust allows you to hold and use injury compensation and keep your means tested benefits. It is the only legitimate way to protect your means tested benefits and keep and use compensation. If held in a trust, the benefit rules allow compensation paid to you for an injury to be ignored. The same rules apply if you need local authority care.

You will appoint trustees and the trust holds the compensation separate from your personal money. You can use the trust fund very much as you wish. Make payments direct from the trust fund, not to yourself. You can learn more about personal injury trusts:

Personal injury compensation

Here you can find legal support for personal injury and accident compensation claims. You will need time and empathy together with the expert advice to help you make a successful compensation claim. I aim to help you back to normal as quickly as possible and receive the maximum compensation.

Help is available for motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, car accidents, cycling accidents, injury at work and industrial disease.

Mark Thompson – Service

I am dedicated to providing you with the best legal advice and support. I provide advice personally and will only take on your case if I have time available to dedicate to you.

According to clients “easy to talk to” and “gives understandable advice.” 


Personal injury compensation

Motorcycle accidents

Motorcyclists are vulnerable road users, often injured by motorists who did not see your bike approach. Allegations of speed, overtaking and filtering are made against those involved in motorcycle accidents. I have experience of these legal arguments and compensation cases after motorcycle accidents, so use my experience to help you.

Pedestrian accident

Pedestrians, particularly child pedestrians, must be the most vulnerable road users. The consequences of an accident between a vehicle and a pedestrian are often very serious. Do not judge your own pedestrian accident and let me use my expertise in pedestrian accidents to help you.

Head injury

Head or brain injury can be the consequence of an accident involving impact. Such cases need experienced legal help. The consequences can be serious, so the right approach and support is necessary as we ensure difficulties are properly portrayed.

Accident at work

I have extensive experience in this area and particularly in cases where serious personal injury has been sustained in instances of industrial accidents, workplace accidents and accidents at building and construction sites. Let me turn that experience to your advantage.

“Mark did an amazing job from start to finish. His knowledge of personal injury trusts, and everything related to them, is outstanding. He helped me immensely throughout the whole process. I cannot thank him enough and recommend him to anyone, wholeheartedly.”

David Burden

“You brought my case to a successful conclusion and the communication with myself was outstanding. I will be recommending your services to anyone with problems in the areas you cover.”

Nathan (Salisbury, Wiltshire)

“I highly recommend Mark Thompson of Mark Thompson Law. He is friendly, prompt, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to help.”

Julie Summer

Recent Articles

Is a personal injury trust taxed?

This information is written for those with bare trusts which hold personal injurycompensation. There are other types of trust for personal injury compensation,which are taxed differently. This solicitor practice only writes bare trusts, so wewill stick to those...

read more

My contact details

01392 314086 (landline rate)

07785 342483 (mobile rate)

M-F: 9am-5pm, S-S: Closed