Personal injury trusts – Northern Ireland
Personal injury trust for those with personal injury compensation in Northern Ireland
Living in Northern Ireland?
Those living in Northern Ireland can set up a trust for personal injury compensation. I can prepare the trust for you. All information on this website applies to those in Northern Ireland and the UK generally.
There are some differences in the law and terminology between Northern Ireland and the UK generally, but this is not a problem.
If you have received compensation from an accident or injury in Northern Ireland, or now live in Northern Ireland, a personal injury trust can be prepared for you at a fixed fee of £480 including VAT.
You will find an explanation of trusts for personal injury compensation and the benefits below.
You can also read about my approach and how I work.
Please feel free to call 01392 314086 for a chat (landline rate) without cost or obligation.
Introduction to personal injury trusts
What is a personal injury trust?
- An introduction to how a personal injury trust will protect your claim for benefits and care
- A personal injury trust is a positive thing – keep your benefits and use your compensation
- How we work and the fixed cost
- The 52 week disregard explained
- If you are not claiming benefits at the moment, a personal injury trust could still make sense
- Pros and cons of a personal injury trust
What are the next steps?
Review from April 2022
Thank you Mark for your straightforward service when I was in receipt of a personal injury settlement.
Mark was particularly knowledgeable with the set up in Northern Ireland and was very patient with any questions I had.