Personal injury compensation
For help with personal injury compensation.
Let us guide you.
Did you know?
Personal injury compensation in the UK, is not paid automatically. You must show how your injury was caused and who is at fault. Once fault has been proved or accepted, you can then start thinking about compensation for your injury and financial loss.
You will find information based on how injury has happened and the various types of injury
- Accident at work compensation – your workplace must be risk assessed, so why do accidents at work still happen?
- Brain injury accident – brain or head injuries have serious consequences which require careful medical evaluation.
- Cycling accident compensation – you are encouraged to cycle for your health and the environment, but the cyclist is a vulnerable road user.
- Motorcycle accident compensation – motorcyclists are at risk, particularly when extra attention is necessary to spot a bike.
- Pedestrian accident compensation – despite the various types of road crossings, a pedestrian is always going to come off worse when struck by a car.
- Spinal injury compensation – an obvious case for experienced legal and medical expert advice.
- Compensation calculation – explanation of partial fault through to the calculation of financial loss.