- Trust bank account use
- Personal injury trust fund
- Personal injury trust for Northern Ireland
- A personal injury trust is a positive thing, not a problem
- How much does it cost to set up a personal injury trust?
- Protect Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payments with a trust
- Personal injury trusts and how I can help
- Personal injury trust
- I do not claim benefits so do I need a personal injury trust?
- I may need a personal injury trust
- How to set up a personal injury trust
- Pros and cons of setting up a personal injury trust
- A message for solicitors on personal injury trusts
- Compensation protection trust
- 52 weeks to create a personal injury trust?
- I have received personal injury compensation and I claim means-tested benefits
- Why aren’t there more personal injury trusts?
- Who must I tell about my personal injury trust?
- What personal injury payments can be protected by a personal injury trust?
- Teenager ran into road hit by car travelling within speed limit
Author Archives: Mark Thompson
Politics of compensation Newspaper headlines tell you of large compensation awards, fraudulent claims, or the rising cost of road accident claims to insurers. What you do not read is how organisations are reimbursed as a result of a compensation case … Continue reading
Compensation – good or bad thing? The need to seek compensation must be a bad thing, but the ability to recover it must be a good thing. Nobody wants to be injured so nobody wants compensation. If something does go … Continue reading
Brain injury There are many causes of brain injury. Acquired brain injury is a term which covers all situations in which brain injury has occurred since birth, and includes injury from trauma/injury, as well as tumour, stroke, haemorrhage and encephalitis, … Continue reading
Fatal accidents “I have had the worse three years of my life due to the death of my partner at work. Mr. Thompson was very understanding and helped me in more ways than he could ever imagine. I’m so grateful … Continue reading
Fatal accident kills two Two young men died in a lift shaft at a council owned block of flats. After a fatal accident the facts unravelled as the Police, Health and Safety Executive, and Coroner made their investigations. The two … Continue reading
Foreign accent syndrome as a result of acquired brain injury The media reported the rare case of Linda Walker whose Geordie accent had turned Jamaican after suffering a stroke. She was diagnosed with Foreign Accent Syndrome, a rare neurological condition … Continue reading
U turn causes motorcycle accident Jack was on his way home from work on his Kawasaki ZX9R motorcycle, his pride and joy. The bike at the time was renowned as the fastest bike on the road. He had been riding … Continue reading
Motorcyclist suffers head injury A motorcyclist suffered a catalogue of physical injuries, but most serious long term was a head injury. The rider was overtaking a tractor which turned right across him, and then ran him over. By establishing the … Continue reading