Interim payment in personal injury

Interim payment in a personal injury case

An interim payment is a payment on account of the compensation you are likely to receive in your claim for compensation.

After an accident your earnings may be reduced or even stopped. You may have to incur expenses to ensure recovery from injury, or to repair a damaged vehicle or property. Personal injury cases can take time and an interim payment could be the difference between feeling you have to accept a quick low settlement because you are broke and getting a proper compensation payment. If you have a good case for compensation after an accident you should not be in this position.

You should not be forced to settle your case too cheaply because you are short of money as a result of an accident. The purpose of an interim payment is to level the playing field  between you and the Defendant, often backed by an insurance company, who has caused your accident. Sometimes insurance companies will try to drag out a settlement to increase the financial pressure on you to accept a low offer. You should not be in this position and let us tell you how interim payments are meant to work.

Continue reading “Interim payment in personal injury”

I want to change solicitor

Do you need to change your solicitor?

I want to change my solicitor is something you might be thinking, but is it possible and how do you go about it?

“Mark Thompson took over my personal injury claim after I became disgruntled with the representation of the law firm recommended by my insurers. From day one the quality of service was in a different league and I could not speak too highly of this firm. Five star professionalism.” You can see what clients say by clicking here.

I do take over cases from other solicitors. This does not mean the current solicitor is poor, it usually means you are not receiving the time and attention you deserve. Working with a solicitor is a personal experience, and it should be personal.

Call for help without obligation on 01392 314086 Continue reading “I want to change solicitor”