- Personal injury trust fund
- Personal injury trust for Northern Ireland
- A personal injury trust is a positive thing, not a problem
- How much does it cost to set up a personal injury trust?
- Protect Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payments with a trust
- Personal injury trusts and how I can help
- Personal injury trust
- I do not claim benefits so do I need a personal injury trust?
- I may need a personal injury trust
- How to set up a personal injury trust
- Pros and cons of setting up a personal injury trust
- A message for solicitors on personal injury trusts
- Compensation protection trust
- 52 weeks to create a personal injury trust?
- I have received personal injury compensation and I claim means-tested benefits
- Why aren’t there more personal injury trusts?
- Who must I tell about my personal injury trust?
- What personal injury payments can be protected by a personal injury trust?
- Teenager ran into road hit by car travelling within speed limit
- Qualified one way costs shifting
Category Archives: Pedestrian road accident
A driver travelling below the speed limit can still be at fault As a basic principle if a car hits a pedestrian the driver of the car will be liable for the pedestrian’s injury. The pedestrian must also take care … Continue reading
There is a trend in Court decisions where a driver is found to blame, but the pedestrian, cyclist or motorcyclist involved is found partly to blame. That means they have contributed to their injury – contributory negligence. The theme in … Continue reading
The danger of falling trees and branches The danger from falling trees We look at trees as a benign benefit of nature, but when they fall the consequences can be awful. The law approaches fall trees or falling branches as … Continue reading
How careful must a driver be? Children playing in street – take extra care Where a pedestrian is struck by a vehicle the driver of the vehicle is usually to blame for failing to take reasonable care. As ever there … Continue reading
Looking for story about Google sued over walking directions. Our page address has changed. Please click here for the page you need.