- Trust bank account use
- Personal injury trust fund
- Personal injury trust for Northern Ireland
- A personal injury trust is a positive thing, not a problem
- How much does it cost to set up a personal injury trust?
- Protect Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payments with a trust
- Personal injury trusts and how I can help
- Personal injury trust
- I do not claim benefits so do I need a personal injury trust?
- I may need a personal injury trust
- How to set up a personal injury trust
- Pros and cons of setting up a personal injury trust
- A message for solicitors on personal injury trusts
- Compensation protection trust
- 52 weeks to create a personal injury trust?
- I have received personal injury compensation and I claim means-tested benefits
- Why aren’t there more personal injury trusts?
- Who must I tell about my personal injury trust?
- What personal injury payments can be protected by a personal injury trust?
- Teenager ran into road hit by car travelling within speed limit
Category Archives: Head Injury
Headway Devon are running their Annual Regional Conference & Exhibition conference on The Cost of Brain Injury on Friday 19th October 2012 Venue: The Exeter Suite, Sandy Park, Conference Centre, Sandy Park Way, Exeter, Devon The confirmed speakers are:
Rehabilitation can make a real difference in acquired brain injury cases, particularly for child acquired brain injury. If there is a clear case for compensation rehabilitation can be provided through the Rehabilitation Code. The rehabilitation is paid for by the … Continue reading
Who cares for the carer? For all the best reasons we want to care when a family member is in need. My experience tells me that carers do not think about the toll the care regime takes on them. You … Continue reading
Head injury and children I acted for a family, two of whom died in a road accident. A young girl was a rear seat passenger in the family car which was hit by a lorry. This case underlines how carefully … Continue reading
Acquired head injury in children Head injuries in children are difficult personal injury compensation cases and require experience and expertise. At the outset of such a case much time and effort is spend on the child’s medical, educational and financial … Continue reading
Tractor turns right across overtaking motorcyclist A tractor turning right without indicating as a motorcyclist overtook had serious consequences. The rider was knocked off his bike and then run over. Many fractures were suffered, together with a head injury. The … Continue reading
Brain injury There are many causes of brain injury. Acquired brain injury is a term which covers all situations in which brain injury has occurred since birth, and includes injury from trauma/injury, as well as tumour, stroke, haemorrhage and encephalitis, … Continue reading
Foreign accent syndrome as a result of acquired brain injury The media reported the rare case of Linda Walker whose Geordie accent had turned Jamaican after suffering a stroke. She was diagnosed with Foreign Accent Syndrome, a rare neurological condition … Continue reading