- Personal injury trust fund
- Personal injury trust for Northern Ireland
- A personal injury trust is a positive thing, not a problem
- How much does it cost to set up a personal injury trust?
- Protect Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payments with a trust
- Personal injury trusts and how I can help
- Personal injury trust
- I do not claim benefits so do I need a personal injury trust?
- I may need a personal injury trust
- How to set up a personal injury trust
- Pros and cons of setting up a personal injury trust
- A message for solicitors on personal injury trusts
- Compensation protection trust
- 52 weeks to create a personal injury trust?
- I have received personal injury compensation and I claim means-tested benefits
- Why aren’t there more personal injury trusts?
- Who must I tell about my personal injury trust?
- What personal injury payments can be protected by a personal injury trust?
- Teenager ran into road hit by car travelling within speed limit
- Qualified one way costs shifting
Category Archives: Cycling accidents
Olympic time trial gold medallist Bradley Wiggins wants cycling helmets to be made compulsory after a man was knocked down and killed by an official London Olympics 2012 bus just outside the stadium last night. The accident occurred just before … Continue reading
A 16 year old cyclist was riding along the pavement came into the road and was hit by a car travelling in the same direction. The accident occurred at about 8 p.m. The claimant had been to fetch his bicycle … Continue reading
Cyclist jumps a red traffic light and still wins compensation – but only just. An accident between a cyclist and a taxi car happened at a T-junction controlled by traffic lights. The taxi went across the junction on a green … Continue reading
Cycling helmets When I act for a cyclist involved in an accident I always ask if a helmet was worn. The reason is that failure to wear a helmet can be used to reduce your compensation after a cycle accident. … Continue reading
Wear a cycle helmet If this short film by James Cracknell does not convince you to wear a cycle helmet, nothing will. Please watch and wear that helmet.