Personal injury trusts – how I can help
My aim is to help you decide if a personal injury trust is right for you. I deal with most clients by telephone, email and letter and a meeting is rarely necessary. I will:
- Help you decide if a trust for your compensation is right for you.
- Agree a fixed fee so you know the cost.
- Gather information and documents.
- Prepare a trust deed.
- Guide you through signature and witnessing.
- Guide you in opening a bank or building society account for the trust.
- Give notice to the agencies handling your benefits claim.
I hope you will find me to be flexible as I know you have other calls on your time. I am willing to talk out of office hours and I know many people can only email in the evening or at weekends.
Once I have the information I need I will send you a draft trust within a couple of days. Once agreed I will send the trust document to you by post and once signed you can set up your bank or building society account. I think it best you set up the account locally as the account should be run with only a cheque book so you will need the support of a local branch.
For the points you must consider in setting up a trust and the information I will need please click here.
For help without obligation please call 0330 223 1708.