- Protect Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payments with a trust
- Personal injury trusts and how I can help
- Personal injury trust
- I do not claim benefits so do I need a personal injury trust?
- I may need a personal injury trust
- How to set up a personal injury trust
- Pros and cons of setting up a personal injury trust
- A message for solicitors on personal injury trusts
- Compensation protection trust
- 52 weeks to create a personal injury trust?
- I have received personal injury compensation and I claim means-tested benefits
- Why aren’t there more personal injury trusts?
- Who must I tell about my personal injury trust?
- What personal injury payments can be protected by a personal injury trust?
- Teenager ran into road hit by car travelling within speed limit
- Qualified one way costs shifting
- Personal injury trusts and working tax credits
- Time limits for compensation claim for industrial disease
- Best bank or building society account for personal injury trust
- Should the NHS be paying care and treatment costs?
Category Archives: Motorcycle accidents
If a motorcyclist is overtaking a line of traffic and hits a vehicle which pulls out of that line a claim for compensation will be defended. The argument is the motorcycle was being ridden too fast, or filtering was not … Continue reading
Ben was riding a Derbi GPR50 motorcycle on the A143 in the Great Barton area. In his direction traffic was queuing because of road works ahead. He decided to overtake the queue, but ran into the front of a coach … Continue reading
The concept of contributory negligence is based on a claimant being partly responsible for the damage. The clearest example is a car driver who does not wear a seat belt. Not wearing the seat belt does not cause the accident, but it contributes to the damage – the injury. Continue reading
Motorcycle, scooter and moped filtering in and past traffic Filtering through traffic is one of the many advantages of riding a motorcycle, a scooter, or a moped. The downside is that it is one of the most dangerous things you … Continue reading
Third party capture Third party capture is the name given to a practice operated by some insurance companies after road traffic accidents. They know their own driver is at fault so the insurer will contact the innocent party direct, before … Continue reading
Tractor turns right across overtaking motorcyclist A tractor turning right without indicating as a motorcyclist overtook had serious consequences. The rider was knocked off his bike and then run over. Many fractures were suffered, together with a head injury. The … Continue reading
U turn causes motorcycle accident Jack was on his way home from work on his Kawasaki ZX9R motorcycle, his pride and joy. The bike at the time was renowned as the fastest bike on the road. He had been riding … Continue reading