- How much does it cost to set up a personal injury trust?
- Protect Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payments with a trust
- Personal injury trusts and how I can help
- Personal injury trust
- I do not claim benefits so do I need a personal injury trust?
- I may need a personal injury trust
- How to set up a personal injury trust
- Pros and cons of setting up a personal injury trust
- A message for solicitors on personal injury trusts
- Compensation protection trust
- 52 weeks to create a personal injury trust?
- I have received personal injury compensation and I claim means-tested benefits
- Why aren’t there more personal injury trusts?
- Who must I tell about my personal injury trust?
- What personal injury payments can be protected by a personal injury trust?
- Teenager ran into road hit by car travelling within speed limit
- Qualified one way costs shifting
- Personal injury trusts and working tax credits
- Time limits for compensation claim for industrial disease
- Best bank or building society account for personal injury trust
Category Archives: Legal costs
QOCS is the catchy shortened version. Since 1 April 2013 a new concept has been introduced for personal injury cases. If a Claimant’s case fails the unsuccessful Claimant does not have to pay the legal costs of the successful Defendant, … Continue reading
Legal cover or legal protection are terms used for legal expenses insurance Legal expenses insurance is designed to allow you to bring a compensation case without worrying about having to pay legal costs. I think of it as allowing the … Continue reading
Why are changes coming to personal injury compensation claims? The insurance industry lobby has won its argument that too many people are claiming compensation or personal injury and that the legal costs they pay are too high. If you do … Continue reading
Paying the cost of a personal injury claim Today a claimant bringing a personal injury compensation case can be protected from the risk of paying the other side’s fees if the case goes wrong and you have to pay legal … Continue reading
How a personal injury solicitor is paid and how to protect yourself from costs awards Continue reading
Do you need to change your solicitor? I want to change my solicitor is something you might be thinking, but is it possible and how do you go about it? “Mark Thompson took over my personal injury claim after I … Continue reading
Recovering costs from the other side It might surprise you to learn there is no automatic rule which says if you win your case your costs will be paid by the losing side. It happens in the vast majority of … Continue reading
Conditional fee agreement No win no fee Conditional fee agreement is the proper name for “no win no fee.” It means your own solicitors fees are only payable by you in the event of success. Success is defined in the … Continue reading
Legal aid Legal aid is a thing of the past in most personal injury cases. The legal aid system was set up for the right reasons, to allow those who could not afford a solicitor, to use one. If the … Continue reading
Legal expenses insurance Lots of people have this insurance as part of policies on their car, motorcycle, van or house. The policy can be bought as a stand alone policy, but few people search it out. The policy will allow … Continue reading