- Protect Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payments with a trust
- Personal injury trusts and how I can help
- Personal injury trust
- I do not claim benefits so do I need a personal injury trust?
- I may need a personal injury trust
- How to set up a personal injury trust
- Pros and cons of setting up a personal injury trust
- A message for solicitors on personal injury trusts
- Compensation protection trust
- 52 weeks to create a personal injury trust?
- I have received personal injury compensation and I claim means-tested benefits
- Why aren’t there more personal injury trusts?
- Who must I tell about my personal injury trust?
- What personal injury payments can be protected by a personal injury trust?
- Teenager ran into road hit by car travelling within speed limit
- Qualified one way costs shifting
- Personal injury trusts and working tax credits
- Time limits for compensation claim for industrial disease
- Best bank or building society account for personal injury trust
- Should the NHS be paying care and treatment costs?
Category Archives: Fatal accident
Wear a cycle helmet If this short film by James Cracknell does not convince you to wear a cycle helmet, nothing will. Please watch and wear that helmet.
DAMAGES — Personal injuries — Hospice care — Deceased contracting lung cancer from exposure to asbestos in course of employment with defendant — Deceased’s estate seeking damages against employer and including claims on behalf of children, grandchildren and great grandchildren — Claim including costs of care incurred by hospice in providing gratuitous palliative treatment to deceased — Whether recoverable Continue reading
Representation at an Inquest and the cost A very useful article appeared in the Law Society Gazette on Monday 17 May 2010 by Azmina Gulamhusein The charitable organisation INQUEST has criticised the current inquest system because ‘there is no equity … Continue reading
Fatal accidents “I have had the worse three years of my life due to the death of my partner at work. Mr. Thompson was very understanding and helped me in more ways than he could ever imagine. I’m so grateful … Continue reading
Fatal accident kills two Two young men died in a lift shaft at a council owned block of flats. After a fatal accident the facts unravelled as the Police, Health and Safety Executive, and Coroner made their investigations. The two … Continue reading